The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Reason for lack of inactivity

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Sorry I've been so busy lately, every since school started and my job began, I've been overly busy and these are my excuses. Confused
I've been working on three projects that are each 2-3 weeks long. I've also been working a 3rd shift job with Target that begins at 10:30PM and ends at 5:00AM.

These are my projects I've been working on:
Battle Tank Apocalypse
A top down tank shooter made using a mish mash of NES and custom graphics. It'll be a top-down tank shooter; there are also 4 people helping me finish this game that's a 3-week production. Start to finish... 3 weeks. >_<
https://www.ff6hacking.com/misc/imgshk.png

True Bazaar
This is also a three-week project, it's also my first map I've ever made using the Unreal Development Kit (UDK).
https://www.ff6hacking.com/misc/imgshk.png

The Procedure
Also and lastly, my three-week project. This is a new medic item for Team Fortress 2 that I'm designing. Once I finish this as a class project, I'll submit it to the TF2 contribution page.
For viewing purposes, I'm visually posting this against the forums blue background. Imageshack uses a white background that makes it difficult to see with the already white model.
[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Reason for lack of inactivity - by Zeemis - 08-30-2011, 10:28 PM
RE: Reason for lack of inactivity - by SDeluxe - 10-06-2011, 05:38 PM
RE: Reason for lack of inactivity - by Fire Storm - 10-07-2011, 01:27 PM
RE: Reason for lack of inactivity - by SSJ Rick - 10-07-2011, 06:35 PM
RE: Reason for lack of inactivity - by Angelo26 - 10-08-2011, 01:51 PM
RE: Reason for lack of inactivity - by Fire Storm - 10-08-2011, 01:58 PM