Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Complete and Utter Chaos

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 90
Status
None
it seems like a good idea, however the story itself seems a bit vague (I'm guessing its a recap or a teaser, but if you want to capture more eyes u need to add some more detail, @ least that's how I see it, and please don't take it the wrong way), regardless a lot of the things you want can be accomplished, you are gonna need to ASM edit a lot of stuff seeing as how a lot of names contain more then 6 letters, other then that if you are really into and passionate about your sprite work by all means take your time and please follow some advice I am about 2 give u (idk if u know already), the last 4 colors are not to be used since they mess up in battle, the colors should also be in a specific order (look @ the sprite rules to figure it out), and finally create your sprites in the relm editor because that is the only one that can provide perfect sprites (meaning you wont have disfigured sprites in the game)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Messages In This Thread
Complete and Utter Chaos - by Chaosvii7 - 07-27-2010, 06:55 AM
RE: Complete and Utter Chaos - by Zeemis - 07-27-2010, 06:03 PM
RE: Complete and Utter Chaos - by SSJ Rick - 07-27-2010, 07:22 PM
RE: Complete and Utter Chaos - by Chaosvii7 - 07-27-2010, 11:08 PM
RE: Complete and Utter Chaos - by SSJ Rick - 07-28-2010, 10:49 AM
RE: Complete and Utter Chaos - by Chaosvii7 - 07-28-2010, 08:31 PM
RE: Complete and Utter Chaos - by Fantasy87 - 09-24-2010, 03:28 PM