Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
FF6: The Sacred Destiny

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
(06-16-2012, 07:25 PM)Mudkippower1 Wrote: this is a hack made by me that is in PRE-ALPHA stages so no release for a little while;[

the main plot is a man does not remember his name and is in a troop eventually he discovers that... well i dont know whatLaugh

so here are a few pics for your pleasure
[Image: lNt2f.png]
[Image: tzGsC.png]
[Image: cV6t7.png]

and that is a few sneek peaks of what i have instore, all i hope is that i dont get banned because i havent put a download to it Cover

also a little fact: I have never played FF7

Take this advice from one of the old tymers of FF3us/FF6 hacking (circa 2000). Focus first on the gameplay, strategy, and player --> character involvement before you even THINK about graphics, audio, and or dialogue. You can do the menu, item/magic/monster/esper/etc naming but stop there. Trust me, it makes your game every bit the awesome game it could be if you focus more on the player experience. Nothing is worse than a dialogue/text only and or graphic only hack with absolutely no substance. And most importantly enjoy what your doing!

I mean literally, something as simple as cutting every non-monster statistic in half literally changes the entire game flow. Start with the easy stuff in FF3usME then work your way out.

In the end you'll have a mod that everyone looks forward to. Laugh

My Mystic Quest mod I just release is the personification of my point. Almost zero graphics and very little text was changed but the entire game feels and acts different, thus creating a new environment for the player.

P.S. It takes a lot to get banned here apparently. Just be yourself and avoid abusing other members and claiming someone else's work as your own. Smile

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
FF6: The Sacred Destiny - by Mudkippower1 - 06-16-2012, 07:25 PM
RE: FF6: The Sacred Crystals - by Gi Nattak - 06-16-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: FF6: The Sacred Crystals - by SSJ Rick - 06-16-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: FF6: The Sacred Crystals - by JCE3000GT - 06-16-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: FF6: The Sacred Crystals - by SSJ Rick - 06-16-2012, 11:38 PM