Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Custom Sprites for hacking project

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 239
Thanks Given: 60
Status
Tissue-aware
(05-10-2012, 02:51 PM)DjinnAndTonic Wrote: I think you're going about it the wrong way: Limitation breeds creativity.

I thought it was the opposite. While letting some freedom to whoever wants to do this, I thought it would appeal more people to do it. My only restrictions are the max size and even then, the is some flexibility. The other one is having all characters, I would be sort of stucked if I had only a few characters done.

(05-10-2012, 02:51 PM)DjinnAndTonic Wrote: Think of some poses -you- want, or find some sprites already in those poses. Then post them here and ask someone "Hey, can you make this look like Terra?" or "Can someone draw a picture of Mog doing some breakdance move?"

Maybe if I was more precise it would help, but I haven't thought of the pose of each characters yet. But any pose from the RS3 sprite would be good, like the few I posted in my first post. It depends who is really interested to do it too. I want to let the spriter get involved in the deciding process... I can't force someone to draw in RS3 style and if he/she wants to do it in FFVI style or any other game, it's fine with me.

Some inspiration:

RS3 poses: http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/saga3/sheet/10117

Treasure of the Rudras characters: http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/tr...index.html

Edit: If nobody want to do attempt this or doesn't want any hacking service in exchange, I might consider offering money in exchange if it is done in a professional way. I was going to post a request on the spriterressource.com forum, but a request thread require a least 20 post and a month of membership at least.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Custom Sprites for hacking project - by madsiur - 05-05-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: Custom Sprites for hacking project - by FEOK - 05-05-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: Custom Sprites for hacking project - by FEOK - 05-05-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: Custom Sprites for hacking project - by madsiur - 05-10-2012, 08:28 PM