Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Other Obsessions/Projects/Interests

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 154
Thanks Given: 165
Status
Nattak\'d
I really don't have any other projects going on at the moment, but after my current FFVI hack is done for a while I do plan to start a Secret of Mana hack, since I got pretty much everything I need to start working on one.

Some of my other interests besides ROM hacking include: making beats, playing FPS's online (mostly CoD, I used to be a hardcore top ranked legit Socom 2 player - those were the days~), enjoying my hacked PSP, drinking tons of beer with friends (or myself) & partying, and singing and dancing. Love going to bars, hate the prices. I really love funk music, popping & locking, old-school hip hop & R&B, 'gangster rap' from the 90's, and of course video game music!

I don't really get out that much anymore lol, but there's still nothing I enjoy more than bringing a keg down to the river, having a BBQ with friends and making a day out of it. Camping is also great fun, just not in FPS's XD. I love sports, although watching them is about all I can do nowadays lol. Go Giants and Niners! I'm a huge fan of BBQ's, and keeping it old-school, be it music, movies, cartoons, or videogames. Wink I miss the 90's, and am -very- nostalgic...which is kind of a bad thing, really. But who can blame me?! The 00's and the 10's or whatever it's called now really suck balls! I feel so sorry for the kids of these latest generations. (no offence to any)

I also love to drive my gas-guzzling drop-top '92 mustang 5.0 (keeping it old-school & American) around my hometown of Santa Rosa in the bay area that I've lived in for 26 years now, nothing really beats that feeling for me. I used to like to work on the car when I first got her, I slapped on heads and headers, bigger exhaust, a new manifold and all that fun racing stuff, but now I just spend the time with my car fixing it all the damn time or getting it vandalized (neighborhood getting kinda rough), and paying outrages prices to real mechanics! ^_^ There's a lot of beautiful forested areas, and the ocean is near bye, so it's a truly great and enjoyable drive, as long as I just remember not to look at the gas level that literally drains down every 5 minutes. Wink

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Other Obsessions/Projects/Interests - by Gi Nattak - 11-26-2011, 07:03 PM